Way of Life
Way of Life
Our life moves much faster than we imagine. By being mindful of how you use your time with the people you love and doing the things you love doing makes it worthwhile. Be in-charge of your life and make changes to improve it.
Here’s how you can do it!
Most Recent Posts
- The Best Christmas Gift Parents can give their childrenFirst of all, I’d like to make it clear that the points highlighted in this article has been inspired from a Facebook video I’ve reposted years ago and just showed up again yesterday in my Memories. Don’t you just love sharing posts that you loved so much that you want to share to everyone you
- Amazing “Consciously-made” Gift Ideas this ChristmasThis special time of giving has come yet-again! This Pandemic might not end as what all of us have hoped for but that doesn’t mean it stops us to celebrate and do what we always have been doing our entire lives, Christmas gifting! Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? If you’re still trying to
- Appreciate More this Christmas by starting this Beautiful Family TraditionDo you have any Christmas Tradition you’ve been doing as a child, which you’ve adopted to your own family now? We do! One of them is the well-known, Simbang Gabi, or devotional nine-day series of Masses practiced by Filipino Catholics around the world do in anticipation of Christmas. From what I remembered to be honest,
- Great Self-Care Ideas everyone should know this coming HolidaysWe all tend to go all out especially during this last month of the year. With everyone’s spirits on high mode, Christmas carols singing, decorations making everywhere pretty even without snow, who wouldn’t?! The last month of the year is truly special to each and every one, no matter what age you are in. For
- Tips On How To Develop A Self-Care Routine That WorksSelf-Care has been one thing that has been widely known, yet most often overlooked. We get too busy with our everyday routine and get too overwhelmed with responsibilities that we forget about taking care of ourselves. There’s no doubt that those things that kept you busy are all important. But have you ever wondered how
- Astounding Benefits You need to know about SupplementsThis Blog post is sponsored by Vitamin.sg. Vitamin.sg is owned and managed by Sainhall Nutrihealth Pte Ltd, with wholly-owned premises. Since 2008, they exist to inspire the community to care for their health and wellness, enabling them to live a healthier life. Sainhall Nutrihealth Pte Ltd is also a major distributor of health and nutritional
- Great Tips On How To DeclutterIt’s that time of the year again where most do their “Spring Cleaning”. You might be raising your eyebrows reading this article somewhere wherein you’re bundled up and can hear some wood burning from your fireplace but if you live in a tropical country like me, then you’ll understand that Spring Season doesn’t really come
- Achievable Self-Care with the help of Amazing of Natural ProductsThis Blog post is sponsored by FreshWithSol Make sure to follow them on Instagram @freshwithsol for their latest deals. Taking care of our body has been one integral part of our Self-Care routine. Conscious or unconsciously doing everyday, we use products to enhance our physical appearance and well-being. We do this not only for the
- It’s time to stop being fooled by “Healthy” DisguiseHow would you feel if I tell you how many times you’ve been fooled by marketing ads? I’m not here to hurt your feelings but just to be an eye-opener for many food options that disguise themselves as being “healthy”. Our lifestyle have come a long way and very much different from the old days.
- Easy techniques to not skip CardioWhen it comes to exercise, we usually associate it to having a specific time to do it. Either you wake-up early or do it late at night after work. This are things that not everyone have the luxury to do. What if I tell you there’s a way to do sneak some exercise that no
- Learn More On How To Get The Best Sleep Companion You NeedThis Blog post is sponsored by HyggeB. Make sure to follow them on Instagram @hyggebstore for their latest deals. Sleep is one of the foundation of basic physical and mental health. There’s lots of important things that happen in your brain and body when you sleep. Your brain works hard in forming pathways necessary for
- Get the Best Natural and Bulk Food from this Great Place in SingaporeThis Blog post is sponsored by The Source Bulk Food Singapore. You may find them at Cluny Court, Great World City, and their newest outlet coming out this November at Northshore Plaza. Make sure to follow them on Instagram @thesourcesg for their latest deals. Nutrition is one of the most aspects of Physical Self-Care. Mainly
- Great Benefits you can get from drinking waterWe all know the importance of water in our life and body. The fact that earth is covered with 71 percent of water, this must be a great indication on its importance. I myself have had this issue with my water intake that it even resulted to complications during my first pregnancy. Luckily, my OB
- 6 Proven Ways to Fight with Stress and AnxietyLife nowadays has been tougher than ever. Not only are we faced with the usual demand to cope us with our responsibilities. With the Pandemic still affecting more and more each day, all we could do is to learn, and learn fast I mean on how to cope with the Stress and Anxiety this brings.
- 5 Easy Money saving Tips at home that anyone can doThe virus which we all thought would just be for a week or month has been lurking around the world for more than a year and a half by now. And simply by looking at daily statistics, it for sure wants to stay a bit longer. How has it affected your finances so far? Everyone