I did this recipe last night. We paired it with chopsuey (veggie dish). YUM! The croquettes are best dipped in mayonnaise.
This is the first time my aunt saw this dish. She was amazed on how simple yet delicious it is. She love it. Yes, that’s how yummy this is =)
- 1 can of tuna
- 3 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- mayonnaise for dipping
- Empty the canned tuna in a bowl.
- Then put the egg, salt and pepper and mix together with tuna.
- Add the flour and breadcrumbs afterwards.
- Mixture should be able to hold its shape. If not, add more breadcrumbs, one tablespoon at a time.
- Once oval shaped balls have been made, fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve with rice and mayonnaise for dipping.
And that’s it!
Try my recipes below for your next meal:
Stay safe at home guys! Enjoy your time with your family. Pray for our front liners. May we also remember to pray for those infected by this Pandemic virus.